24 June 2013

Etude House Glitter top coat PBK803

I bought a few glitter top coats from Etude House sometime ago and didn't get to use them on my nails yet. Today I'm running out of time so I wanted to do a fast mani and what's easier then topping your nail colour with some glitters? 


There are stripes, squares & hexagon glitters in different size & colour in the clear polish. The colour theme is black, white, pink & silver. It does look a little like those indie polishes which are very popular these days. It all depends on how much glitters you'd like to have on your nails, I had two coats of the glitter polish and I felt it started to look a little "messy". I would say one coat is enough, play with it and place them where you want them to be. By the way, I had Essie "Fiji" as my base colour.