3 April 2013

Flowers

Frankly speaking, I had no idea what flower I was going to draw and I just randomly picked out some colours. I don't even think they'd match! So I start to doodle and got this finished product! I'm pretty glad with my colour selections! And man, this is an easy nailart to do and looks really pretty!


I noticed that most of the times I do floral nails that are sweet and girly tone of colours, so I decided to go a little bit different and chose the brown family as my base colour. These are the colours that I don't usually reach out for but I can see myself wearing this again.


Here's the nail polishes that I used to create this nailart:
Left to right: OPI Suzi's Hungary Again!, China Glaze Something Sweet, Faceshop GR502, Essence L.O.L, Essence Cookie Love and Essence Wanna Say Hello.
Oh, I layered China Glaze Fairy Dust on top of Essence Wanna Say Hello (index & pinky).